Deeply Dapper Dispatches Episode 74 - Show Notes and Timestamps
First off, an apology about not listing the shownotes for last week, but it was a simple review of Wizard World and I've been fighting the plague (As you'll hear in my voice during this episode) and things got a little derailed. But we are mostly back on track this week as Devon and I finish off the Paramount releases of Friday the 13th and discuss a few news items.
Below are our timestamps for the assorted segments, some comments, links, videos and more fun stuff.
- 00:00:00 - Introduction
- 00:01:57 - THIS JUST IN
- We talk about some new trailers - The Blackcoat's Daughter, Alien Covenant, Devil's Candy and The Bad Batch. Casting news for Jeepers Creepers 3 and The Predator and a few other off topic nonsense, as usual.
- 00:21:04 - FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VII - THE NEW BLOOD
- Oh boy... this one wasn't fun to watch. A few nice moments, but mostly bad acting and dialogue.
- 00:33:19 - FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VIII - JASON TAKES MANHATTAN
- A lot more fun - Nothing like grungy 90's New York City! Oh.. and a... boat?
- 00:51:00 - Jason On Arsenio Hall!
- Because that was a thing that happened.
- 00:56:18 - SHAME AND TELL
- In our new segment, where Devon tells us how he spent his money this week, he shows off his sweet new Jason toy from Friday the 13th part 3!
- 1:02:57 - WOMEN IN HORROR - Milicent Patrick
- We take a moment to highlight an under-appreciated Woman In Horror, disney animator and concept artist Milicent Patrick!
That is pretty much it this week - short and sweet - we close out the show with Contact Info.
We'll See You Next Wednesday!
That was our show! And now - videos and trailers that might correspond to the show in some way!
Want to reach out a slimy tentacle and talk to us? You can! We love hearing from listeners and we'll read your feedback on the show - correct us, tell us why we are awesome, or recommend some new (Or old) horror for us to experience!
I would watch a show called Carte Blanche with Cate Blanchett. Doesn't matter what that show was.